Kombination : Kör/sakral/SATB
Pris: 195,00 kr
c-mollmässan / Grosse Messe KV 427 (417a)
Reconstructed and completed by Ulrich Leisinger
- Edition of those sections of the Mass surviving in complete form
- Reconstruction of movements handed down in fragmentary form
- Completion of the incomplete movements
- Reconstructed or added parts rendered in small print
PARTITUR + ORKESTERMATERIAL finns att beställa till denna utgåva!
Obs! EJ kompatibel med BA 4846 A (Helmut Eder's rekonstruktion)
- The “Kyrie” and “Gloria”, both of which survive complete in Mozart’s hand, are edited in accordance with scholarly standards.
- The first two sections of the “Credo” have been meticulously completed by the editor Ulrich Leisinger, drawing on original Mozart compositions e.g. the aria “Deh vieni non tardar” from “The Marriage of Figaro” and paying attention to a stylistically appropriate and transparent sound.
- The “Sanctus” and “Benedictus” (with the “Hosanna”), which are either incomplete or survive only in secondary sources, have been reconstructed by the editor.
Sections without any known sources are left out in this edition. Rounding off the publication are an extensive Foreword (Ger/Eng) and a detailed Critical Commentary (Eng).